Looking for some of the Best Christmas Cruises to take over the Summer Holidays? You've come to the right place! A Cruise over Christmas may be the perfect remedy to celebrate with Friends and Family and refresh yourself for the New Year ahead.
Here's some cruising options for the best Christmas Cruises for yourself and/or your family.
Find the Best Christmas Cruises
- Christmas Cruises to the South Pacific - These are the most popular Cruise itineraries for Kiwi's. If you can secure yourself an itinerary during the busy Festive Season then act fast as they usually sell out fairly quickly. They may be a little more expensive than taking during a low season however it's a great time of year when most of your family or fellow travellers are off work and school.
- Cruises for Singles - Singles Cruises are a great way to relax, have a heap of fun, but also the potential to meet new people. Heck, you might even meet your next partner! Of course sticking to yourself is also an option if you so choose to do so. Fare's are a little more expensive than sharing, however cruise liners these days are catering more for singles than ever before.
- Christmas Markets in Europe - These River Cruise itineraries are popular with senior cruisers keen to visit the Winter Xmas Markets in Europe popular in destinations such as Germany, France and Austria. A great option if in the European region at this time of year.
- Australia Cruises - With a few cruises departing Australia during this period an Aussie Cruise is a great option.
- Cruises around New Zealand - If you've never sailed around our great country, a Christmas Cruise is a great time to depart.
If you can't find any departures over the Christmas Day, you could always search for a New Year cruising option. Our long list of deals from Carnival, P&O, Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean may have something that suits your time and budget.