Modern Ships & Value for Money
Modern ships with a range of itineraries and onboard experiences. P&O is a value for money cruise line where your fare includes main meals, entertainment, activities and accommodation.
Where do they Sail?
P&O Australia / NZ has a wide range of cruise itineraries from Auckland, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Fremantle, Adelaide and more. You'll find a long list of ports to discover including South Pacific Islands, Vanuatu, Noumea, Tasmania, Tonga, Fiji, Great Barrier Reef and more. Popular holidays include:
- Comedy Cruises - Comedy cruises are popular with our guests not only because you'll get a laugh, but also because of their low prices. These cruises depart from Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne on regular occasions
- South Pacific Cruises - Sail on a Pacific Island cruise from Australia or New Zealand. Ports on your itinerary may include ports such as Port Vila (Vanuatu) or Noumea (New Caledonia).
- Great Barrier Reef- Sail to the Great Barrier reef from Brisbane or Sydney or Auckland if you can find an itinerary.
- Fiji - Fiji cruises are popular with our guests as departures are regular from Auckland at relatively cheap prices.
- Cruises to / from Australia - With P&O sailing so many cruises from Australia you're sure to find an itinerary and date to suit.
- Melbourne Cup & Rugby League - P&O offer some great deals on sporting event cruises with cruises to the Melbourne Cup and Rugby League events.
- Last Minute Cruises - Grab yourself a bargain at the Last Minute! Our Cruise finder tool will allow you to see all the cruises departing by date. Cruises are regularly discounted at the last minute so you'll need to check back regularly. Sign up for our newsletter to stay in the know!!
- Pacific Explorer - Sailing from 2017, Pacific Explorer sails mostly from Sydney on domestic and South Pacific holidays.
- Pacific Aria - Smaller sized ship but still feature packed with P&O favourite restaurants and amenities. Sails mostly from Melbourne and Adelaide.
- Pacific Dawn - Smaller ship with all the best of the modern P&O facilities and sailing mostly from Brisbane.
- Pacific Adventure - The newest ship to the fleet will be undergoing a full refurbishment before joining P&O in 2020 and sailing mostly from Sydney.
What you'll find onboard
Take your pick from a range of casual to exquisite dining options, outdoor activities from the pool deck to bowling greens and basketball and tennis courts. Indoors you'll find cinemas, a casino, lounges, bars and live theatre shows.
P&O Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book?
Simply send through a no obligation enquiry and one of our consultants will get back to you with more information.
What's included in my fare?
Your fare will include all main meals, accommodation, entertainment and the majority of onboard activities. Complimentary facilities include swimming pools, the gym, spas and sporting facilities.
What special dietary requirements do you have onboard?
P&O caters for most dietary requests, such as vegetarian, vegan and any food allergies you or your fellow travellers may have. Add notes to your enquiry if you have a food allergy or dietary requirement.
Can I bring alcohol onboard?
Unfortunately not. P&O does not allow alcohol to be brought onboard. Your baggage will be searched on embarkation and any alcohol found in your luggage will be stored and handed back to you on finishing your cruise. Alcohol can be purchased onboard your ship.