- 🛳️ Find Cruises
- Destination Guides
P&O Cruises NZ is a favourite with Kiwis who enjoy close to all year round itineraries and unique onboard experiences. If you're looking for cruises from Auckland, you're bound to find one with P&O. Many would have sailed on their fleet of five ships which have been sailing from Australia and NZ over a long period of time. P&O cruises from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne are also enjoyed by Kiwi's who regularly fly across the ditch to join a short cruise or longer journey from Sydney and beyond. South Pacific cruises from Auckland and Australia are also a popular choice with regular itineraries departing our shores throughout the year.
This Weeks Best P&O Cruises Deals
3 nights on p&o - pacific explorer06 Feb, 2021From $397*
8 nights on p&o - pacific aria04 May, 2020From $1104*
10 nights on p&o - pacific aria28 Dec, 2020From $1727*
3 nights on p&o - pacific dawn11 Jul, 2020From $486*
3 nights on p&o - pacific explorer19 Mar, 2021From $444*
4 nights on p&o - pacific aria30 Mar, 2020From $1105*
8 nights on Pacific Encounter27 Dec, 2021From $1777*
3 nights on p&o - pacific dawn27 Oct, 2020From $499*
3 nights on p&o - pacific aria12 Jun, 2020From $466*
4 nights on p&o - pacific aria19 Mar, 2020From $1193*
11 nights on p&o - pacific explorer28 Dec, 2021From $1878*
3 nights on p&o - pacific dawn16 Jun, 2020From $514*
4 nights on p&o - pacific explorer15 Mar, 2021From $491*
8 nights on p&o - pacific aria22 Apr, 2020From $1239*
11 nights on p&o - pacific explorer29 Dec, 2020From $1974*
4 nights on p&o - pacific dawn11 Aug, 2020From $524*
4 nights on p&o - pacific explorer12 Apr, 2021From $491*
11 nights on p&o - pacific dawn27 Dec, 2020From $2034*
3 nights on p&o - pacific dawn21 Mar, 2020From $541*
3 nights on p&o - pacific explorer12 Mar, 2021From $641*
Modern Ships & Value for MoneyModern ships with a range of itineraries and onboard experiences. P&O is a value for money cruise line where your fare includes main meals, entertainment, activities and accommodation.
Where do they Sail?P&O Australia / NZ has a wide range of cruise itineraries from Auckland, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Fremantle, Adelaide and more. You'll find a long list of ports to discover including South Pacific Islands, Vanuatu, Noumea, Tasmania, Tonga, Fiji, Great Barrier Reef and more. Popular holidays include:
- Comedy Cruises - Comedy cruises are popular with our guests not only because you'll get a laugh, but also because of their low prices. These cruises depart from Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne on regular occasions
- South Pacific Cruises - Sail on a Pacific Island cruise from Australia or New Zealand. Ports on your itinerary may include ports such as Port Vila (Vanuatu) or Noumea (New Caledonia).
- Great Barrier Reef- Sail to the Great Barrier reef from Brisbane or Sydney or Auckland if you can find an itinerary.
- Fiji - Fiji cruises are popular with our guests as departures are regular from Auckland at relatively cheap prices.
- Cruises to / from Australia - With P&O sailing so many cruises from Australia you're sure to find an itinerary and date to suit.
- Melbourne Cup & Rugby League - P&O offer some great deals on sporting event cruises with cruises to the Melbourne Cup and Rugby League events.
- Last Minute Cruises - Grab yourself a bargain at the Last Minute! Our Cruise finder tool will allow you to see all the cruises departing by date. Cruises are regularly discounted at the last minute so you'll need to check back regularly. Sign up for our newsletter to stay in the know!!
- Pacific Explorer - Sailing from 2017, Pacific Explorer sails mostly from Sydney on domestic and South Pacific holidays.
- Pacific Aria - Smaller sized ship but still feature packed with P&O favourite restaurants and amenities. Sails mostly from Melbourne and Adelaide.
- Pacific Dawn - Smaller ship with all the best of the modern P&O facilities and sailing mostly from Brisbane.
- Pacific Adventure - The newest ship to the fleet will be undergoing a full refurbishment before joining P&O in 2020 and sailing mostly from Sydney.